official thread

Thread Topic: official thread

Sniperlazy Novice
    Im waiting
    ello Advanced
    Well here is a few

They had you strapped into a chair that was covered in spikes

They had you stand against a wall, a really sharp pencil to your forehead, and a gun to the back of your head,

And I got some more but they'd be either boring, or too long to type
    Sniperlazy Novice
    Those seems slightly tame though

The irish drilled holes into the knees pf their enemies to get them to talk

Our army tied the person to the front of a ratel(similar to the bradley ifv but bigger and runs on 6 wheel instead of tracks) or basically any big armored vehicle and then went bundu bashing(basically drove through the bush until they spoke and have you ever seen the south african wilderness XD stories are that some of tje victims had missing limbs after a session like that

Then there is the method used by ur people where they f--- up ur brain by leaving u in a white room with only white clothing white bedding they feed you only white rice and milk on a white plate they basically force u live in a room devoid of any colour ur food has no flavour and they keep you there
    The longest known imprisonment was 15 years like that
    ello Advanced
    Nice
    If you had to come up with a method, what would it be?
    Sniperlazy Novice
    Oh yeah i also forgot the japanese used a method known as death by a thousand cuts where they will literally cut thin slices out of ur body until you eventually die

Slowly slice their tendons after that id pour acid into their ears chip away at their teeth chop of toes and finger piece by pieces

Or id leave them alone in a room with only a needle nothing else just leave them eventually they will crack and the fear will drive them to kill themself with that needle
    Sniperlazy Novice
    ?
    ello Advanced
    Wow
    Yknow what I would do?
    I would use pliers to rip off their toes, one by one. Letting one bleed until it stops bleeding, then onto the next one. Then, I would do the same with their fingers. Use the bones to make shivs, which I would drive into their torso. Then, just as they near death, I would shove their blood stained limbs down their throats.
    Sniperlazy Novice
    How much do you know about human anatomy?

I prefer methods where you literally let their own fear kill them

I have no repsect for humanity
    ello Advanced
    Not much

Yes, it is a rather entertaining method

My, you're just a ball of fun, huh?
    Sniperlazy Novice
    Yeah your method is flawed bro they will bleed to death before you finish the first foot XD

Yeahp watching them suffer

Yup im like a venomous sea urchin
    Sniperlazy Novice
    Gotoquiz died again
    ello Advanced
    True

Yup

Itchy, why am I so itchy?
    Sniperlazy Novice
    Im bored
    ello Advanced
    Hi bored