do you have an innie or outie

I made this quiz because I wanted to. It will try to quess your belly button, your abs, and how flat your stomach is. It long to make so I hope you guys like it.

Did you know only 10% of people have outies. Are you one of the 10% or are you the other 90% of people in the world with innies? See if my quiz is right.

Created by: jack
1. What is your age?
Under 18 Years Old
18 to 24 Years Old
25 to 30 Years Old
31 to 40 Years Old
41 to 50 Years Old
51 to 60 Years Old
Over 60 Years Old
2. What is your gender?
Male
Female
3. do you like your belly button
yes
no
maybe
i could live with it
4. are outies weird
yes
no
maybe
i could live with it
5. what type of belly button do you wish you had
innie
outie
inbetween
6. what type of belly button do you wish you had
innie
outie
inbetween
7. How many abs do you think you have
2 pack
4 pack
6 pack
8 pack
8. Is Kaley Cuoco's abs and belly button hot
yes
no
maybe
i don't care
9. do you like playing with your belly button
yes
no
maybe
i never have
10. are you hot
yes
no
maybe
11. Do you think you have an innie or outie
innie
outie
inbettween
12. did you like this quiz
yes
no
maybe

Remember to rate this quiz on the next page!
Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad

Create a quiz on GotoQuiz. We are a better kind of quiz site, with no pop-up ads, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes. Hey MySpace users! You can create a quiz for MySpace, it's simple fun and free.

Sponsored Links

More Great Quizzes